Charterer (Part A): TianyuanLogistics Shipping (Hong Kong)Limited.
Shipowner: A company with the qualification of a ship owner, which is a competitive entity participating in the quotation.
- Project Content项目内容：
- How to offer报价方式：
Composition of the invitation document
- The quotation invitation consists of the invitation document and four attachments: cargo information in Chinese, cargo information in English, sheets of quotation and public notice. (Attachments could be downloaded from:firstname.lastname@example.org ,password: tymy0000)
- All amendments and supplements made by the charterer are integral parts of the quotation document.
Shipowner shall carefully check whether the quotation documents are complete, carefully, comprehensively read and fully understand all the contents of the quotation documents.
Explanations and clarifications of the documents for inviting quotations
If the shipownerhave any doubt or misunderstanding about its content. Within 12 hours of receipt of the quotation document, the explanations should be requested in writing (no explanation will be given for the charter party), and the charterer should inform the relevant carrier of the explanation to the quotation party by clarifying mail. (Written request for explanation sent to email@example.com)
The charterer's interpretation shall be an integral part of the quotation documents before the quotation deadline, and shall have the same legal effect as the invitation for quotation documents. When the contents of the documents are inconsistent, the English cargo information and the charter party contract shall prevail.
- If the shipownerhave any doubt or misunderstanding about its content. Within 12 hours of receipt of the quotation document, the explanations should be requested in writing (no explanation will be given for the charter party), and the charterer should inform the relevant carrier of the explanation to the quotation party by clarifying mail. (Written request for explanation sent to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Language 标书的语言
Quotation requirements, assessment and publicity
The shipowner quotation shall be made according to the quotation sheet, and the person in charge shall sign in a proper position;
The quotation freight from shipowner is the actual price, and the broker's quotation and the freight forwarder's quotation are not accepted
Before the deadline shown in the cargo information, the shipowner sends the quotation to the specified freight rate quotation mailbox (mailbox address: email@example.com)
- After deadline, the International ShippingFreight Leading Group will review/assess the quotation according to the situation received.
Review method: On the premise that the vessel meets this shipment requirements, in principle, select the shipowner offed lowest quotation;
After the International Shipping Freight Leading Group confirms the lowest quotation, the charterer will publicize the quotation, and the publicity sheet will be handwritten and signed by the members of International ShippingFreight Leading Group;
The charterer will notify the shipowner determined by the International ShippingFreight Leading Group by e-mail;
The quotation currency is US dollar.
- Signing and performance of Charter Party合同的签订和履行
After receiving the notice, shipowner shall provide the ship certificate and other relevant documents, and the charterer shall provide the ship certificate and other information to the loading port for confirmation, and the time limit for confirmation shall be within 24 hours.
After the loading port confirms the vessel, when shipowner has no objection to the charterer's Performa CP, then clean fix; If there is any objection, clean fix after cp comments;If fail cp details, then again‘OPEN INVITATION FORFREIGHT QUOTATION’ shall be performed. Or International ShippingFreight Leading Group will make final decision.
After the conclusion of a charter party, shipowner and the charterer shall perform their respective responsibilities and obligations in accordance with the CP, including payment of freight, calculation and payment of demurrage/dispatch, etc.
- Arbitration and applicable law仲裁及适用法律